[WTS] 16 YO Steam Account with £360 Wallet


Recommended Posts

Selling a 16 year old steam account, level 10, with about £360 on wallet. Has 12 games on it including Mass Effect and Sniper Ghost Warrior. Perfect account to turn into a main while taking advantage of the steam winter sale.

 

Price: £220

Edited by XtC__

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2020 at 2:12 AM, LudacrisSpeed said:

Is country change (to USA) possible?  (i know its possible account wise, but curious more about game lisences/having that much in different currency Steam wallet)

 

I think country change is always possible, irrespective of how much is on the steam wallet, and usually game licences' issues arise with RUS/CIS region where games are much cheaper.

Edited by XtC__

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2020 at 12:09 PM, 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 said:

180gbp is my offer. Money will be sent after the steam money has been exchanged and withdrawn by me. You can keep the account afterwards.

 

The account now has about £360 on it as I made a few gift purchases. The transaction you are suggesting sounds a bit odd to me and I'd prefer going down the middleman route instead of waiting for you to withdraw the steam money.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2020 at 2:08 PM, Westy said:

Can you link the account ID? 

might be interested. 

I don't think account ID is necessary as I have provided a photo which shows everything of importance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, XtC__ said:

 

The account now has about £360 on it as I made a few gift purchases. The transaction you are suggesting sounds a bit odd to me and I'd prefer going down the middleman route instead of waiting for you to withdraw the steam money.

You do understand this guy is an admin on Chod's and could act as a middleman here if he so chose, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PsychoticWendigo said:

You do understand this guy is an admin on Chod's and could act as a middleman here if he so chose, right?

I do and I respect that but i just don't feel it is wise to have a situation where the buyer is the same as the middleman - no disrespect to Faceless. In a normal middleman transaction, the seller gives account details to the middleman who then checks everything and tells the buyer to pay the seller, once the seller confirms receipt of payment, the middleman gives the account to the buyer. This way both parties are safe and happy :)

Edited by XtC__

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, XtC__ said:

I do and I respect that but i just don't feel it is wise to have a situation where the buyer is the same as the middleman - no disrespect to Faceless. In a normal middleman transaction, the seller gives account details to the middleman who then checks everything and tells the buyer to pay the seller, once the seller confirms receipt of payment, the middleman gives the account to the buyer. This way both parties are safe and happy :)

It's not safe tho. You could easily get your account back afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 said:

It's not safe tho. You could easily get your account back afterwards.

Ah, now i see your concern and why you suggested that transaction. Honestly it didn't even cross my mind as I don't think along the lines of scamming people lol. I guess that risk in inherent in almost every trade, but I love the apex cheat too much to risk getting banned on chods. 

 

I do get your point though and as a gesture of good faith, I am happy to give the account first and wait until you've used the steam wallet funds before getting paid (hopefully not longer than a week) - if you are still interested :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
44 minutes ago, XtC__ said:

Ah, now i see your concern and why you suggested that transaction. Honestly it didn't even cross my mind as I don't think along the lines of scamming people lol. I guess that risk in inherent in almost every trade, but I love the apex cheat too much to risk getting banned on chods. 

 

I do get your point though and as a gesture of good faith, I am happy to give the account first and wait until you've used the steam wallet funds before getting paid (hopefully not longer than a week) - if you are still interested :)

How much was on the acc before you edited it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 said:

How much was on the acc before you edited it?

The thread title and first post both stated £400 before my latest edit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.