Another Progress Update

Feary

3 hours ago, Feary said:

Its actually way smoother, and more accurate. 

There is a new font and shadowing, but yes. There was nothing with the old look, so why change it if its not broken.

I like a touch of classics and new coming together, it feels like my gun's ergonomics got upgraded :D

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, IUseHacks420 said:

When you say "Other cheats are being worked on as well, expect new beta releases SoonTM." 

Does this mean that all cheats will be in beta when they come out or only some?

Well, even Apex counts as full release with ESP, aimbot, RCS.

But we will be looking to expand these features. So BETA meaning is pretty wide in this instance.

Thanks for the update kind sir.  Much appreciated.  

P.S.  I have been forced to spend more time with my family with the down time. My wife decided to not go through with the divorce and I just got promoted at my job....   I'm becoming a valuable member of the society for Christ sake.  I even say "darn" when i watch sports instead of cursing up a storm... Please.... for the love of all that is still pure in this world.... save me...... Slather me with some melted hot cheddar.. 

In Chod we trust! 

Edited by mazurko7

Hi. I have windows 1903. Will I need to format my PC or this version will be fine?
Great work guys! By the way. I would like this cheese without aimbot. I think it is main reason why all different cheese providers got banned. People just raged and 1 tapped with aimbot which is so obvious. If BE found someone cheesing then they looked into logs and recognised who is connected with cheese provider. In my personal opinion it would be better to avoid that for safety reasons. Being honest, ESP is such a big big advantage that people do not need aimbot anyway :)

Thank you a lot guys! Waiting patiently

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Xzibin said:

Hi. I have windows 1903. Will I need to format my PC or this version will be fine?
Great work guys! By the way. I would like this cheese without aimbot. I think it is main reason why all different cheese providers got banned. People just raged and 1 tapped with aimbot which is so obvious. If BE found someone cheesing then they looked into logs and recognised who is connected with cheese provider. In my personal opinion it would be better to avoid that for safety reasons. Being honest, ESP is such a big big advantage that people do not need aimbot anyway :)

Thank you a lot guys! Waiting patiently

Aimbot has nothing to do with it.

To answer your question, 1903 is fine.

• Thanks 1

I like that you guys aren't releasing undetected updates and are waiting until you can assure our safety.

I've lost three accounts the past month to greedy providers determined to drain my subscription time to their product.

You guys sound like the provider i should have waited for.

Proceeding to commence that plan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trevortrap said:

Question.

Does performance go down considerably with this new cheat?

Like feary said "The FPS loss is minimal and game have never been better with cheats."

But this quote is only guilty for the EfT Cheese, I think.

Guys take your time. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!

I'm looking forward to it and I think its gonna be a great update!

GreeZ

GyzleR

• Feary locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic