Thoughts on your price?

AdamH8

2 minutes ago, Rexx said:

alright well now you and anyone else reading this know ^^ hopefully there arent any other posts about it and people actually read before commenting.

Edit: and yeah, as Gadiz says its actually right at the top of the page you are typing that reply on.

come on maaan, i comented right under you and you promised some self-violence :( I practically live here now waiting for the EFT cheat so I have to have some fun? and what better fun that selfinjected gunshot?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, makemeawesome said:

well, your searching skills are lacking man, because faceless said so on this very page on freaking 2nd comment and since he is faceless, he has this big red unmistakable name, red color around his comments and basically you cannot miss it.

then also it has been mentioned like 5 times by me and about 100 times by other dudes all together in any topic concerning price so, my advice is to really search, not say "i searched" to avoid looking like an idiot :) (no insult ment mate, all in good humour)

i looked on the first page of the comments and didnt see crap lmao.  i am aware of what his comments look like, i just didnt want to go reading through a million pages. 

1 minute ago, DerpishNarwhal said:

damn, i read a bunch of the comments and didnt see anything about the price on eft,  didnt know there were any and everyone gets pissy with me

mate, its not anger, its just frustration, i feel like when my kid was in the "why" phase, answering same question 1000 times a day. and we still want to answer it, because we do not want people leaving like you wanted. 

i had never seen intentional insults or other stuff on this forum, truth to be told, thats like first community ever I encoutered with this unknown phenomen of people not being jerks to each other.

so just take everything lightweight, everyone here is basically without their drug avaiting chod to deliver the stuff we can inject and feel the rush again ... (and no, thats just nicly done euphemism,  you can not get drugs here...:D)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DerpishNarwhal said:

i looked on the first page of the comments and didnt see crap lmao.  i am aware of what his comments look like, i just didnt want to go reading through a million pages. 

here were 2 pages ... :D you could dedicate yourself to that... but well I at least thank you for making this topic for me .. I am kinda bored as of now :D

I can't remember the old prices but I would pay max. 40$ per month. You can't even play every day to fully use the month you've got if you have a job and have to go to work etc.

Of course I do understand that there is special knowledge needed for BE but afaik Chods is not a private cheese site where the risk of getting fkd is very small because of the small userbase. Chods is accessable for everyone easily so it's like a "massproduct" and the risk of getting banned is higher because of the userbase.

I was really glad of finding chods for EFT because it went well and I never had any problems. But if the price will rise that much I would rather stop to play EFT.

A Cheese is like a fun multiplicator and nothing else. If you are using a cheese there is always the risk of getting a ban except you are using specialized software for a single person aka private cheese.

40$ = 1 Month

100$ = 3 Months

150$ = 6 Months

200$ = 12 Months

That would be my "pain threshold"

And we don't even know how safe the cheese actually is. I do trust you guys but the world is full of fraud.

Maybe you should make the cheese a bit cheaper at the beginning and see how safe it really is and then you can adjust the prices.

I'm clearly not the boss here, I'm aware of that, but that are just my two cents.

Greetz Faith (Sorry for my awful english)

1 minute ago, DexterousLepre said:

Honestly, as long as things don't get too crazy, and by crazy I'm talking like over $80 usd monthly (single month, not including long-term discounts), I think that there will be tons of business as this is one of the only basically public cheese providers out there.

Not to mention that chod's record is extremely clean, like holy shit. These guys could definitely milk the shit out of us if they wanted. just glad that they haven't already and have mamaged to remain very competitively priced.

Gotta pay the price for such top quality product. I would imagine it will be roughly $50gbp for the EFT cheese. People need to understand that Chod's is a business there fore they need to make profit to continue providing quality cheese. No one knows how much it cost to get this new system running plus the loss of $$ from all the downtime. So please don't be surprised if it is over $40gbp :) You pay a premium price for a premium product!

• Like 1

And its not just that they earn the money to eat pizza. No, the donations are for pizza, the payments need to buy and run servers, connections, programs used to develop or safeguard etc etc etc. Remember that their injector mutates TWICE A HOUR!! There is server that must take out this load and I bet its different one for each game or some bigass expensive piece of HW that can run tons of virtuals. So you are not paying only to buy chod ferrari, you are DIRECTLY paying for the security and options in this cheat...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lukeduke said:

So you never used the Cheese while it was around ~20€, because it made no sense to you? 

BE is a different monster than any other anti-cheese, what chods is doing is very difficult and I can't wait to see the outcome. 

7 minutes ago, Koteikovych said:

You need to find really closed community with extra private cheese then.

I am not connected with anyone like that.