EFT Item price idea

sopranos21

This is probably too hard or even not possible/add a lot of overhead but it would be very helpful if we could sort the items list by their approximate vendor or even marketplace price, so that we can prioritize more expensive loot.

The feature could work something like: read data from the marketplace api once a day or even less (somewhere on one of your servers) and when a user inject you send it encoded in the hack and then we can sort by that estimated price, it doesn't even have to be real time.

It will probably add a lot of overhead by having a big list in the hack so I am not sure how viable it is, but this would totally be a killer idea that would really make your hack way ahead of the competition.

8 hours ago, sopranos21 said:

This is probably too hard or even not possible/add a lot of overhead but it would be very helpful if we could sort the items list by their approximate vendor or even marketplace price, so that we can prioritize more expensive loot.

The feature could work something like: read data from the marketplace api once a day or even less (somewhere on one of your servers) and when a user inject you send it encoded in the hack and then we can sort by that estimated price, it doesn't even have to be real time.

It will probably add a lot of overhead by having a big list in the hack so I am not sure how viable it is, but this would totally be a killer idea that would really make your hack way ahead of the competition.

I think this would be a fantastic idea, hopefully something like this could be implemented.