35 minutes ago, youngmetz said:

that's bullshit. release a cheat for bf5. get money

With that thinking, we may as well release a cheat for every game that comes out. BF5 was a flop, it'll be dead in a month just like BF1 was. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, CarlLoveridge said:

You let people like him be a VIP? LMAO

He's not an actual VIP. He was probably it at some point and his role was never changed.

On 11/21/2018 at 2:50 PM, CarlLoveridge said:

You let people like him be a VIP? LMAO

I was an original member of Enhanced Aim from the first year they opened I believe. Lifetime. I have more rep with this company than anyone probably unless they've been with EA since then.

Why is everyone so butthurt over me saying I think its bullshit that we haven't got a BFV hack.. Chod does such a good job, I love hacking in BFV

On 12/4/2018 at 8:31 AM, youngmetz said:

I was an original member of Enhanced Aim from the first year they opened I believe. Lifetime. I have more rep with this company than anyone probably unless they've been with EA since then.

Why is everyone so butthurt over me saying I think its bullshit that we haven't got a BFV hack.. Chod does such a good job, I love hacking in BFV

Rule #3

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:20 PM, Luminosity said:

Rule #3

Enhanced aim is CHODS CHEATS lol.... Have you just started working here bro? EA is not RULE 3. Its a dead site that chod used to work for.

4 hours ago, youngmetz said:

Thank you. Can my infraction be fixed please.

If EA is dead then leave it dead don't talk about it here!

:) /locked

• Haha 1