Patience

retroonestar

Everyone I understand the growing anxiety that we all are having due to the ban wave and the updated anti cheat. We all want to enjoy the cheese and play the games I am more than sure we have put many hours into... I only joined in July and compared to the members who have been here for sometime, I am just a new guy on the block. However, I have nothing but good experiences being here and talking to trying to help each and everyone one of you, obviously to the best of my abilities. but to get to the point, We are a community and we support each other and including Chod and his team. They are working hard every moment to fix the issues to give us a secure and fun experience. WE MUST BE PATIENT. Chod and his team have only provided me with support and we should do the same for them and provide the support as a community should for each other. CSGO and EFT will come back soon and we can go back to having fun. Give them the support they deserve as they do for us.

Cheers

-SpaceMan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, retroonestar said:

We are a community and we support each other and including Chod and his team

Amen.

They are working hard every moment to fix the issues to give us a secure and fun experience.

Yes they are, cheats from my experience tend to take longer code since they have to find the exploits and alot more money to make sure it is safe due to the game having to be bought over and over if the account gets banned.

WE MUST BE PATIENT.

People don't seem to understand that.

CSGO

VAC just got a huge update after years of none, this is causing all cheat developers to go through a nightmare to find ways around the anti-cheat, re-learn the anti-cheat and bypass it. 

EFT

Same thing as above.

Give them the support they deserve as they do for us.

Its the best you can do besides donate and get the supporter tag, the worse thing that a developer could come to the form and see is someone disrespecting them when they are doing their best.