Should we bring the rogue company cheat back?

Faceless

We've made the rogue company cheat free about 2 months ago and said we would discontinue it after it gets patched. We saw that a lot of people got the cheat which of course was because its free. Right now we are discussing if its worth bringing it back in a paid version or not. Please don't get me wrong, we are not greedy but we need some kind of income to be able to maintain the cheats as its time consuming. We are still a business in the end and even tho we like to give you stuff for free, it usually does not work out for us in the long run.

So if anyone would be interested in a paid version (lets say 9.99gbp per month), please comment below!
We could also add some more features to it if the interest is there. 🙂

I wish you all a merry christmas, stay safe!

• Like 3

as Subie said ,

it would be better to work on bigger projects and the current ones

but in the case that Rogue will come back the price of 9,99 is awesome for the costumer who want this product i dont know how much affort you need to put in this cheese

maybe it will be good when you put that only as a little cheese product which dont get more features but gets an update when the cheese is not working

its a win win situation , costumers are happy and chods is happy 😄

• Like 2

Please bring this cheat back. This is only game I play and you're the only website I buy from!!  I'm willing to pay the original price before it was even taken down. Been consistently buying this cheat since 2021. Took a few months off due to work but wanted to play during the holidays only to see this cheat was gone lol 

Edited by isystem312
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, isystem312 said:

Please bring this cheat back. This is only game I play and you're the only website I buy from!!  I'm willing to pay the original price before it was even taken down. Been consistently buying this cheat since 2021. Took a few months off due to work but wanted to play during the holidays only to see this cheat was gone lol 

Im really hoping it comes back as well. I got no problem purchasing it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Xpi locked this topic