The truth about how really good is the cheat

1 hour ago, 19benni81 said:

... and what do you think is the best hero to start with ... I've never played the game ...

i woudl recomand the one with direct hit. are the easiest to play with . For damage: Viktor, Tyra, Lian, Kinessa, Strix, Sha-Lin, Vivian.

For flank: Androxus, Buck, Koga, Skye, Lex, Talus and Zhin only if you know the champion

For tank: Raum, Barik, Atlas, Makoa, Inara, Khan and Ruckus

For heal ( damage + heal) Jenos, Ghrok and Ying. 
I dont play HEAL 100%  only as 2nd support ( heal+ damage) so for heal only i guess ESP will be enough, if you play healer 100%

Dont play the 5 matches of ranked untill you get familiar with the game and you can them easy. The more you win your first 5 ranked games, the higher you will get in rank

Edited by aquarius
  • Like 1