Covid-19 Special Prices

New price for today 0.84 USD PER MILLION

New price for today 0.69 GBP PER MILLION

Hello welcome to my shop, I am selling EFT rubles for as little as Β£0.60Β Β per million rubles or $0.74(subject to going rate).

I am the safestΒ trader on here. Repeat customers will receive 10% off your purchase.

I can do items if you want but I do prefer to just do rubles as it's cheaper for both of us.

Β 

If you do want a specific item the cost will be the same as the rubles so if said item costs 5Β million rubles the price will be Β£3.00Β or $3.70Β if the item costs 10Β million rubles then it's Β£6.00Β or $7.40

Any taxes you have to pay for trades will be covered at no extra charge.

Β 

*Β£ = GBPΒ 

*$ = USD

Β 

If spending over Β£60Β orΒ $74Β I will throw in an extra 10% of roubles so Β£60Β will get you

110 million rubles.

Β 

If you want to refer a friend anything they buy you will receive 10% of what they got, If they get 50 million you get 5 million.
You don't need to have purchased from meΒ to refer anybody, Just have them tell me your name and make sure you add me if you're going to refer somebody!

Β 

250 Million rubles currently available

Instant delivery upon payment.

Β 

Open for business 7 days a week.Β Β 

Β 

Don't be caught out from anybody imitating to be me, Message me directly if you see anybody doing so or let the other sites admins/mods know referring this page.
I only sell on chods-cheats see me anywhere else then its fake.

Β 

Thanks for visiting my page, Take care protect yourself, protect others. πŸ‘Œ

Β 

Β 

Add me on discord Gibswal#3252

Β 

42571480_2020-02-0515-32(0).thumb.png.946c299a5f4a0d1cdbf115ec5837db61.png

Β 

Edited by Gibswal
Price updated
  • Like 4

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Covid-19 Special Prices New price for today 0.84 USD PER MILLION New price for today 0.69 GBP PER MILLION Hello welcome to my shop, I am selling EFT rubles for as little as Β£0.60Β Β per m

This is a new user, please be careful.

Bump

Posted Images

Guest Trick9G

+rep was incredibly nice was almost instant delivery, and walked me through the hole process with no issues, i spent Β£170 and got 190 mill instantlyΒ 

and i went first

Edited by Trick9G

30 minutes ago, Yolocaust said:

and now dude is a guest. Now I'm 100% sure that this feedback is FAKE and dude is scammer.

Just focus on your own shit, You sound jealousΒ because I'm cheaper than you and can do more than you. Live and let live

+rep the seller is the most patient, caring and understandingΒ  seller I'veΒ  ever met. I bought a red card from him and he showed me live proof that he has its . Gave me clear instructionsΒ  of what to do. The whole thing took like 5mins. I reccomend this guy and will come back for more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AMGAvoX said:

Je suis super content de sa sa marche très bien est il est vraiment bien est séreux vous pouvais avoirs confiance en lui.

Β 

Merci beaucoup pour les bons commentaires

+rep Was very kind and quick. Heads up the the American buyers he is EU so catch him later in the day. I personally didn't use a middle man for a quicker purchase but he opted to and payment was quick would recommend and would not agree with the comments above about this being fishy he is just new here but 10/10 service will vouchπŸ‘
also hit the heart on his original post to give this man some rep

Edited by Hami
update

11 hours ago, Hami said:

+rep Was very kind and quick. Heads up the the American buyers he is EU so catch him later in the day. I personally didn't use a middle man for a quicker purchase but he opted to and payment was quick would recommend and would not agree with the comments above about this being fishy he is just new here but 10/10 service will vouchπŸ‘
also hit the heart on his original post to give this man some rep

Thanks for the feedback and yeah that guy is stupid

Yep, the guy is super cool, friendly and very keen to help. Bought 35M and i’ll definitely buy again. He also offers to call you on discord which I think is a nice littleΒ commitment proof from his side. Buy without worries.Β 

8 minutes ago, JacobAkaDon said:

Instantly responded to my Friend Request, answered any questions I had and gave me some awesome advice!
Very reliable, very fast, highly recommend!Β 
Thanks again Gibswal :D

Thanks for the nice feedback I try my best,

Good luck with the raiding πŸ˜†