EFT Cheese Hype Train!

HankMeUp

16 minutes ago, xPain522 said:

We are very impatient ... but speaking and being real and sincere ... we have to remain calm and wait for it to be 100% safe ...

PD: I am state observing the status of the cheese for 2 weeks every hour.?

Buddy, you're incredibly persistent.
In fact, I sometimes do that too. ?

Keep yourselves updated and follow the news on the forum the price is not final just a placeholder until they decide what the cheese is worth as this has been carefully coded and made properly no corners are being cut everything has to be perfect this is chods project after all ? so be patient and i guarantee i will be worth the wait .

4 minutes ago, rydawg said:

I got bored of checking every few hours to see if EFT cheese has been released, so I've decided to buy RDR2.... thinking my luck would mean that it gets released just as I finish downloading this game ?

Download faster, please ???

5 hours ago, dixienormis77 said:

By the time it gets released the only people playing are gonna be the cheaters.... yay........?

I mean, I played to the near end of the .10 wipe and you still got matches without dudes running cheese. You just need to play the maps that have low traffic, EG not Labs and Factory.

Those two maps get so much traffic, labs in particular, they nearly always had at least one person at a point using cheese. (I will state though that I did make a friend on labs who also cheesed by wiggling through a wall at him, I've played with him ever since so who knows, you may make a impromptu buddy by playing the high traffic maps) Or you can just go rambo and see who can out cheese the other cheesers, its always fun to see who can beat who in a situation like this.

Still, given that this is BE we are dealing with, expect to have a lower than .10 / .11 number of people cheesing, remember that there was functionally no automated AC before the end of .11 so there was a larger number of groups trying to make cheese for EFT.