Your oppinion EFT 0.12

Icheese&Youdied

Hey!

I am not an english person. I hope you can read my post.

In my oppinion there are some problems.

- "Waiting for players" it takes 5 minutes and more. This is verry bad.

- If the game has problems and you must push "Alt+F4" now in 0.12 you lost all!

- You have no chance with the smal pistols, you need bigger guns, for example AK or so on. But in the starting period of the game it is bad to spend all your money for a AK and the level 40 players kill you. And you are broke.

In my oppinion the risk to go broke is higher than in the other versions of EFT. No money in EFT this is very very bad.

You're English is good, easy to understand you.

You arent wrong on anthing you say but I think most of its just because its first days of patch, so many people were waiting for hideout and there are alot of hardcore players. In time it will become easier to compete, I suggest using scav runs more for now. Also ADAR is a great budget weapon for taking on heavily geared players.

The servers will stabilize, its normal after big game changes but already we are seeing improvements, its getting better every day.

That being said, the whole point of hideout was to slow peoples progress and sink huge amounts of money so I think it is going to be a much harderchallenge than before.

• Like 1

It might be your internet connection . ive never taken 5 minutes to get in a match . thats a long time  something doesnt sound right. as for pistols of course your're gonna lose all battles going against high level players . you have to pick your battles and if your're only going in with a pistol its probably best you play very slow and sneaky. I always try to get a drop on a scav for his gun . if i go in pistol only i usually end up walking out with 3 guns from scavs i killed and sell for an easy 50k roubles and buy a mosin for a more productive raid . its a slow pace game.

19 hours ago, AnonymousCat said:

What's not to love?

I am playing the small edition. I use this for the cheese.

I have one AK the other guns are pistols. Now I go into the raid and I get killed.  In the last time this was not a problem.

But now we have the after the raid healing and this cost so 9000-12000 RUB. If you died 10 times (This can go fast.), you lost 90000-120000 RUB + you must buy new gear.

Level 15 and 7000 RUB not 2 millions! This is bad. And I have played a long time without cheese cake. But in 0.12 ist is horrible to have no money.

Yes, woods looks so beautiful. But without money it is fucking bad. (sorry?)

4 hours ago, martinezmark100 said:

It might be your internet connection . ive never taken 5 minutes to get in a match . thats a long time  something doesnt sound right. as for pistols of course your're gonna lose all battles going against high level players . you have to pick your battles and if your're only going in with a pistol its probably best you play very slow and sneaky. I always try to get a drop on a scav for his gun . if i go in pistol only i usually end up walking out with 3 guns from scavs i killed and sell for an easy 50k roubles and buy a mosin for a more productive raid . its a slow pace game.

First few days after update was real bad. It took up 20 minutes for me and my friend to get a match and I know  that my internet connection wasn't at fault.

another way for you to increase your speed into getting into matches is by changing your server configuration . check mark all the usa servers if your from the US and it will cut your time by half. i went from 3 minutes max to a minute and a half for searching for a match. the ping wasn't really effected either by doing this

Edited by martinezmark100

I'm getting bored of constant wipe, every time do the same things, over and over again.

Constant adding mechanic to slow down the leveling time (see hideout)

also bought 210€ of EOD edition, for a max size stash and now everyone can do the same with the 30€ standard game.

But still love the game, i hope they come to a final release in the new years before the game became "old" even before the 1.0 (see dayz sa).

I have 27 yro  working 6 day a week and living with my GF, and my time on pc is very limited, farming hundred of hrs for loot and kill for get wipe every 3 month starting become a waste of time and starting is frustrating as hell, this is the reason because i start using cheese, most of the time using it only for avoid player and do my quest as fast as i can.

0.12 Pro:

• Big AI improvement
  • New animation *
  • Clothings for better customization (hope they make weapon spraycamo also)
  • New map is always good
  • New boss on woods and Milbase
  • All things already mentioned on the patch note

0.12 Cons:

• Big problem of money 
  • Pistol seems to be nerf
  • New map performance are broken
  • The new trader have nothing new, just take some item to other trader and put it on him
  • no slight improvement in performance 
  • Hundred of bugs
  • New animation (some are broken, see your right hands when sprinting, etc)
  • New trader quest are simply ridiculous
  • Starting is now more hard than ever before
  • Medicine cost too much money and off raid healing doesen't help

PS: sorry for my maccheroni pizza english ???

I understand this man. I have same issues. With 2 small kids added. SO my game time is really low. I did hit lvl 55 last wipe only because of chods and because of rushing quests, and I plan doing the same.
But as you said, the healing is really fcking expensive and I often just go in with 30%hp, you get onetapped anyway. I sold all armor because its now useless anyway, only way to survive even 2 PS shots is to wear lvl 5 or 6 and I run naked.
They fuck up this game hard, and same as you, their constant prolonging the path to lategame is my reason to cheat. I have no issues with PVP, most of the dudes playing the game have no sense of tactics, positioning or triggerdiscipline. Whats hard is to find things you need in the game, or find USEC you need to kill etc.

So yeah, without chods I play eft with bit unvillingness and take it more like hardcore cs:go, just shooter, becaus eother stuff is just too much fucked up

19 hours ago, koyan said:

Funny how cheese community cry about loot or difficult of a game, dont u think ?

This game meant to be hardcore, i like every harder part they make. The more dificult game is, the higher cheese fun it gives.

I do too, but I just use cheese to find expensive stuff and do quests to level up and make money. Then I just PVP without cheese not even ESP makes the game a lot of fun I just can't bear that I have to make money and level up for my third time now because of a stupid wipe. I mean I just don't have the time for this grind in EFT.

The game is unplayable.

The two important things are:

1. Money

2. High trader level. I mean level 3 is ok.

The biggest problem of EFT are the weight of the player.  I was a soldat and a weight of 25 kg in the backpack and the weapon and ammo and other stuff.

If you weight 50 kg and more than you can not run and jump like a little deer. You need more food and water. You can not run fast and you can not run so long time.

But in EFT player weight 100 kg and more and they can run like the little deer.

And all the players who must go to work and can only play at the weekend they are in the smal levels. And the players who can play 24/7 it is clear that this kind of players reach high levels.

And so many players use things they are similar to cheese and BE can not see this. 

All these points here make EFT unplayable or you invest so much time. An that is the reason why I use the cheesecake.

Do you know that some people say that we must go into the prison?

• Like 2