[WTS] Fresh EOD edition.

jagr0399

HI guys my name is jagr0399 and I have a NA Edge of Darkness edition of escape from tarkov I have two accounts and i barely use this EOD so im willing to sell it to anyone interested. starting price is 65$ but we can go lower or higher and negotiate it. of course, with this type of item for sale I want to use a trusted middle man from this website. add me on discord jagr034#8267 or comment on this post.

• 2 weeks later...

I paid him already and it's been like almost 3 weeks and I still haven't  gotten the account nor the money I paid. He told me that hes having trouble getting the account back that's why I waited but hes taking way too long and hasnt given me any updates. I have to constantly ask him for it. I'm thinking of giving him a few days if not I'll just report him.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TarePanda said:

I paid him already and it's been like almost 3 weeks and I still haven't  gotten the account nor the money I paid. He told me that hes having trouble getting the account back that's why I waited but hes taking way too long and hasnt given me any updates. I have to constantly ask him for it. I'm thinking of giving him a few days if not I'll just report him.

3 weeks is definitely too long. I suggest to make a scam report now.