Searching new Moderator

Faceless

Name: Robert
What you do(work/school..): I troubleshoot gui interfaces for industrial generators. 
Languages: English, some Spanish
Online for x hours a day: 4-10
Experience with our products: Been on Tarkov with Chods for almost 8 months now.
Relevant experience: Been cheating since 2012 in I:SS/The WarZ
Why you think you would be good for this position: I am on in the night when there is a lack of mods,
 I have been deeply enjoying being a part of this community for the past 8 months, and am looking to take on a more active roll.
Anything else: I have a reasonable bit of experience with helpdesk software, as well as having been a moderator for some smaller forums and communities.

Thanks for the consideration!

Name:Thizzynyc
What you do(work/school..):Cyber Security Manager
Languages: English/Korean
Online for x hours a day: 12+ always on for work also
Experience with our products: EFT cheats mostly
Relevant experience: Multiple Mod experience for Discord/Online games such as WoW
Why you think you would be good for this position: I am a professional in the RL as well as on the internet. I am not bias and if there is something that will question my integrity for work I would consult a third party
Anything else:I would like to be a mod for this community as well as get more experience as I am always open to new growth opportunities and to help people.

Name: George
What you do(work/school..): I do A/C service and goto collage at night some nights
Languages: English 
Online for x hours a day: 6+ hours on weekdays all day on weekends normally 
Experience with our products: mostly EFT cheats but I understand how they work pretty well
Relevant experience: I been staff at multiple communities before as well as support team. Also owned a few communities with friends where we ran our own game servers
Why you think you would be good for this position: I always keep a level head and dont let myself get out of control or let power go to my head. I always work well with others and love to lend a helping hand when needed. I have always been good at helping people with problems or assisting with technical issues.
Anything else: I hope to get this potion to be able to help out in the community more directly instead of just answering a few small questions here and there in the shoutbox when people ask

Edited by Borge Binbaid

On 10/15/2018 at 1:50 PM, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Name: Chris
What you do(work/school..): Produce Double Reeds for oboes and basoons 
Languages: English
Online for x hours a day: 5 on weekdays 12+ on weekends
Experience with our products: EFT 
Relevant experience: Customer service rep for a credit card company
Why you think you would be good for this position: im good at dealing with angry customers, data entry and have no issue completing matonis repetitive tasks 
Anything else: Do you know what ghosts like in their coffee? a little scream and sugar 

Name: DingDong

What you do(work/school..): Full time work (Corporate environment)

Languages: English and Afrikaans

Online for x hours a day: 6+ hours per day Monday to Friday - Weekends 12+ hours (Yea I know, I don’t have a life :P)

Experience with our products: EFT and SOT

Relevant experience: Active gamer for as long as I can remember. Used to forum administration on game clan websites. I received a lot of help from the community here when I started and this would be a good way for me to pay it forward.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I like helping people and being a bit older than the average gamer, I believe that I have a bit more patients. I do not want to do this for free cheats as I don’t mind paying for cheats that works. I would love to contribute and make Chod’s the preferred provider for cheats.

Anything else: Even thou I work full time Mon-Fri I can check in on the forums from work at any time. I am flexible to work on peak times as the need my require from time to time.

Thanks for the consideration!

Edited by DingDong

Name: Andrew
What you do(work/school..): I have my own business
Languages: English and some Russian
Online for x hours a day: 10+ hours
Experience with our products: I have had EFT on and off for quite a while, and had CSGO for 1 month
Relevant experience: I have been a forum Moderator and Admin before, some relevant to cheats so not.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I have been a Moderator on some other forums and some cheat based, so I have knowledge of Tech Support and basic forum moderating.
Anything else: I am 100% fluent in English and I am North American based.

Edited by andrewb623

• Chad locked this topic
  • Faceless unpinned and unfeatured this topic