Escape From Tarkov Review

Insert

This review will be of the Escape From Tarkov cheat as of today November 16th, 2017. All statements in this review are my personal opinions and should be taken with a grain of salt if you feel differently then you have the right to your opinion.

Aimbot: 9/10 for how simplistic the aimbot for EFT is it is still very helpful, it has no spread, no recoil, and instakill as well as your standard fov modifier and aimbot speed modifier
Visuals: 10/10 the ESP for EFT is phenomenal, all of the multiple things you can set ESPs for, the customization of the ESP distance and everything else from the exit location to the crosshair is just very well done
Other Features: 9.5/10 the other features that the EFT cheat has to offer are speedhack, super jump, fast sprint, unlimited stamina and noclip/flymode. I personally only recommend using unlimited stamina and noclip/flymode and I don't even want to recommend noclip/flymode for the fact that similar to speedhack, super jump and fast sprint you take damage from several things. I still give these features a 9.5 for the fact that they are fully functional and loads of fun to use, there is just no easy way to make you not take damage when using a speed modifier or noclip, etc.

Thank you for reading my review, if you found my review to be helpful you can react and smack that heart in the bottom right corner and if you'd like to see more reviews like this then you should follow our club and check out the other topics we post.
- Le Lupe's Reviews & Guides Team
Edited by Lupe
  • Thanks 1