Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
K31X

[WTS] Cheapest commends on the site

Recommended Posts

Commend prices:
500 = $20
1k = $35
2k = $60


Can do more (up to 10k) but I feel like not many people will want/need that high amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dexter said:

vouch :P?
 

haha i dont personally do them, a friend does it and gives to me for a discount so that would just be putting me out of money or i would

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, K31X said:

Commend prices:
500 = $20
1k = $35
2k = $60


Can do more (up to 10k) but I feel like not many people will want/need that high amount.

Are you talking about comments on steamprofile or commedations which are ingame?(friendly, teacher, leader)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, J0gger said:
Are you talking about comments on steamprofile or commedations which are ingame?(friendly, teacher, leader)
 
In game, I didnt even know there was steam profile commends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, J0gger said:

You dont know comments on a steamprofile?

I ll wait until someone vouched this. Dont believe that amount :D

Just because it is better prices than yours doesnt mean you need to doubt ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, K31X said:
23 hours ago, Dexter said:

vouch :P?
 

haha i dont personally do them, a friend does it and gives to me for a discount so that would just be putting me out of money or i would
Does he have vouches/run the service on another site? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to quick start your service I suggest you give out a vouch copy to someone trusted on this website, so we actually know it's real :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.