Vip

BosnianPride

Hey sorry to bother you fellas, I bought the tf2 hacks but it's just not as fun to be completely honest with you guys. Is their a possibility that you can switch it to Cs:Go since that's the only game I really enjoy using cheats on? I'm really sorry for this by the way it's just idk I thought having it on tf2 would be fun and all, i'm just not enjoying it.

The only reason I bought the hacks for TF2 was because I thought I can run the game, but every time I play the game without hacks I lag and lowering all of the settings wont work and then when I turn on the hacks it's even worse. I thought my computer was able to handle the game but I guess not, So I basically spent $10 on something I cannot even run :|

The only reason I bought the hacks for TF2 was because I thought I can run the game, but every time I play the game without hacks I lag and lowering all of the settings wont work and then when I turn on the hacks it's even worse. I thought my computer was able to handle the game but I guess not, So I basically spent $10 on something I cannot even run :|

In your first post you said you just didn't enjoy it. You mentioned nothing of lag or a bad computer or not being able to run it.

In this post you claim the only reason that you want the switch is because you cannot even run the cheat.

Which one is it?

I have made a post like 3 days ago asking how to reduce the lag of the cheat but even though I did what the moderator told me to do it still lagged A LOT. When I disabled the cheat It was still pretty laggy but not as much. I forgot to mention most of this in this text because I was in a hurry. And it also isn't fun because all I do is lag! I can't enjoy the game in any way. I thought I was able to run it before I downloaded it. So i'm going to be 100% honest with you its both. I bought the cheat thinking I was going to be able to run the game, but no I was wrong. Sorry for the inconvenience.