Quick lil question about Hunt showdown V1

Sterling

Question

Good day ladies and gents, just had a quick one. so I see hunt v1 requires a fat32 formatted USB, I have a USB connectable portable HDD that's formatted in ExFat, as far as I know (please correct me if I'm mistaken) but I thought Exfat and fat32 are identical in how they function, that the only difference was the size limitation lifted for file sizes, am I safe to use my exfat removable hdd? or do I specifically need to buy a flashdrive and use that as fat32

1 answer to this question

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Sterling said:

Good day ladies and gents, just had a quick one. so I see hunt v1 requires a fat32 formatted USB, I have a USB connectable portable HDD that's formatted in ExFat, as far as I know (please correct me if I'm mistaken) but I thought Exfat and fat32 are identical in how they function, that the only difference was the size limitation lifted for file sizes, am I safe to use my exfat removable hdd? or do I specifically need to buy a flashdrive and use that as fat32

a hdd is not a usb drive but as sata hdd with a usb interface, so to sum it up> No it will not work as you need a real usb drive.