Chod's Cheats Christmas Discount!

Xpi

• Administrator

image.png.f7284f524f75bbdeb941d32f19043447.png

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!

We here at Chods Cheat want to thank you for 2023, and we hope to see you in 2024 for an even better year then 2023!

To kick start 2024, we will be running a Christmas Discount of 50% on your next sub.

1 use pr. customer Discount will run from 17.12-2023 to 01.01-2024

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Turtleburger said:

It's chrimbo50

The o in chrimbo is an o not a zero...

If you cant figure out how to use the coupon code then you really don't deserve to use it do ya? 🤣

Correct.

Just bought one month sub for marauders and SCUM...ngl this place seems so quiet. Which I guess is a good thing? But some reassurance on the current products and their updates would be nice (for example in the forums someone asked about marauders since they had a big update this week but no reply or response from mods or admins in a few days plus the no responses from their support page forums is also worrisome).

Hopefully I don't get hit with a ban, just bought marauders and scum to play.

EDIT: Just looked through the cheats update section, and they do update their cheats regularly.

Edited by HaloFreak69
Wrong information

• Administrator
1 hour ago, HaloFreak69 said:

Just bought one month sub for marauders and SCUM...ngl this place seems so quiet. Which I guess is a good thing? But some reassurance on the current products and their updates would be nice (for example in the forums someone asked about marauders since they had a big update this week but no reply or response from mods or admins in a few days plus the no responses from their support page forums is also worrisome).

Hopefully I don't get hit with a ban, just bought marauders and scum to play.

EDIT: Just looked through the cheats update section, and they do update their cheats regularly.

there is a reason we have a status page and an update section. why would we then have to reply to someone asking if its working, when both of thees options would tell him/her that 🙂

36 minutes ago, Xpi said:

there is a reason we have a status page and an update section. why would we then have to reply to someone asking if its working, when both of thees options would tell him/her that 🙂

Understandable; different providers, different activity levels.

+1 vouch for these guys. Fast delivery, easy injection process, and great sale. 

On 23/12/2023 at 06:20, Turtleburger said:

It's chrimbo50

The o in chrimbo is an o not a zero...

If you cant figure out how to use the coupon code then you really don't deserve to use it do ya? 🤣

if you can't figure out how to be civil, don't bother hitting 'reply' button.  do you really think i didn't try both 0's and the O for kicks?  neither worked, no matter how many times I tried.   lol and again - those are clearly zeroes and not an O - if you were actually as smart as you think you are this would have been obvious.  those are NOT the letter O lol, those are zeroes.  like literally both are the exact same character in that picture.

Edited by kiwicheater

• Administrator
1 hour ago, kiwicheater said:

if you can't figure out how to be civil, don't bother hitting 'reply' button.  do you really think i didn't try both 0's and the O for kicks?  neither worked, no matter how many times I tried.   lol and again - those are clearly zeroes and not an O - if you were actually as smart as you think you are this would have been obvious.  those are NOT the letter O lol, those are zeroes.  like literally both are the exact same character in that picture.

its the letter O then 5zero and not both of them are zero