Dead By Daylight Review

Hyyerr

My Dead by Daylight Review with Chod's Cheats

Functionality (5/5)

This cheat is very easy to inject, and for anyone that isn't a big cheat user & is new, there is instructions + guides in the forums, and right after you purchase!

Features (4.5/5)

I absolutely love the menu, and features that Chod's provides. It's everything you need and more. I bind teleport as well as speedhack to a mouse bind and it is so easy to literally never get caught, or if I am the killer I catch up to them with ease.

I get 20-30k points every game easily with this cheat.

Fast actions didn't work for me, maybe it's patched although I didn't mind just because everything else worked flawlessly so it wasn't a big deal for me. 

Security (99/5)

Truly a undetected, and secure cheat. I have been speedhacking + teleporting survivors out of the map RAGING with zero bans. Chod's Cheats FTW!

My favorite part about this cheat is simply the security, if you rage you'll be banned manually within time obviously, that goes for any cheat/any game, but if you legit cheat you can last a good awhile with Chod's Cheats 🙂

Support (5/5)

The support is great, if you ever have an issue you are welcome to go to support within the forum. 

Conclusion (5/5)

I couldn't be happier with this cheat, everything worked well except for fast actions, but I didn't really mind just because of how OP speedhack + teleport to object is. 

Chod's cheats is the only cheat I would use for DBD! I couldn't recommend it any more! 

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt the need to do that for this Chod's after searching for a decent cheat for DBD for a long time, and finding this one!

• Like 2