Help with Hunt:Showdown

Revend

I bought a cheat. Do everything according to the instructions. But the cheat does not start or does not work. A game without a framework, a cheat on a flash drive, no programs, running from the administrator, etc. When starting 2 options. Either the cheat just doesn't turn on HUNT, or I restart the computer, run the cheat, it opens HUNT and a black screen. Only helps 2 reboots.

12 hours ago, Revend said:

I bought a cheat. Do everything according to the instructions. But the cheat does not start or does not work. A game without a framework, a cheat on a flash drive, no programs, running from the administrator, etc. When starting 2 options. Either the cheat just doesn't turn on HUNT, or I restart the computer, run the cheat, it opens HUNT and a black screen. Only helps 2 reboots.

did you make sure to enable the discord overlay and ALSO enable it for hunt showdown specifically?

31 minutes ago, Revend said:

so I did so. and in the game itself, you need to enable the display of the discord game? and the game should be exactly without frames or in a window without frames

Yes discord overlay has to be enabled for hunt showdown. You can use fullscreen or borderless, doesnt matter.