New Update - Welcome changes

MightyMaja

Hi all, 

I've been using Chod's Dead By Daylight for around 3-4 months now, and it has just received some updates. 

Information in Lobby screen (10/10)

The information which is now displayed has been incredibly useful, being able to know what killer you're going against and, as of today I noticed, now displays their perks. Furthermore, if you're killer, you can see what survivors are running Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike etc which allows you to really prepare for the game. A very welcomed change. 

Aimbot (4.5/10)

I believe the aimbot flaws have already been mentioned in a previous review so I will only touch on them lightly. 

1. (NEGATIVE) Aimbot snaps to downed survivors which is effectively useless and prevents it from aiming at others. 
  2. (NEGATIVE) Aimbot will randomly snap to the sky; unsure what the reason for this is.
  3. (NEGATIVE) The feature 'silent' makes it sound like it'll be a stealth aimbot, nope, that thing made me hit a Bill around 100 times in a second, to the point where they were locked in animation until I turned it off.
  4. (NEUTRAL) Prediction is good; although there are some innate flaws with prediction features that are impossible to solve, a good job over all. 

Unlock all Perks/Items/Offerings (?/10)

Unfortunately, I cannot test this feature as all the accounts I play on have every perk tier 3 with plenty of offerings and add-ons, however, I would love to read about other peoples opinions on it. 

Character Select (?/10)

Truthfully, I'm unsure what the purpose of this feature is but I welcome the developers to explain, perhaps I'm missing something.

No Stun (8/10)

A really good feature as killer, however, be warned, although it doesn't stun you, survivors still get the points awarded to them on their screen titled 'Stun killer', so if you're going against a Twitch streamer, people can clip it and get you banned.

NEW FEATURES DESIRED

Rank/Bloodpoint modifier - I'm aware, previously, there were methods to modify your rank and bloodpoints, primarily from taking your bhvrSession, modifying the values and injecting it back into the session, however, I believe Behaviour have now used SSL encryption on it to prevent it from easily being changed and I believe they added it to the engine in Steam; however, if the developers could provide a solution, it would be a very welcomed feature that would prevent the stress and monotony of having to rank up every month.

Prestige modifier - Similarly to the above, the exact same method was used however, with the coming update there will now be 10 prestige levels per survivor/killer and I think prestige modification in preparation for that release would be fantastic. 

Twitch streamer in Lobby - Regarding the lobby information displayed at the top such as the names of survivors, killers, perks etc, if someone has the following 'TTV', 'Twitch', 'TV' etc in their username, could their name be highlighted in bright purple to easily identify to the user that there is a chance their game could be live streamed. 

Edited by MightyMaja
  • Like 3

I am also really happy about the new Features. But for me the Informations in the Lobby only tell 3 perks not 4. And the Unlock all perks/items/offering function is also not rly working. But great Job!

I also would love to have the Information ingame what perks the player is running. as example below the ESP Box. And maybe Add the correct Killer names to the Esp as example Pyramid Head just says K20. i mean its obv that its pyramid Head but the full names just as Doctor or Nurse would be great ❤️

Edited by JustMaxWasTaken

35 minutes ago, JustMaxWasTaken said:

I am also really happy about the new Features. But for me the Informations in the Lobby only tell 3 perks not 4. And the Unlock all perks/items/offering function is also not rly working. But great Job!

I also would love to have the Information ingame what perks the player is running. as example below the ESP Box. And maybe Add the correct Killer names to the Esp as example Pyramid Head just says K20. i mean its obv that its pyramid Head but the full names just as Doctor or Nurse would be great ❤️

You might have to open a private lobby first and then go back to the main menu and search for online to get unlock everything to work.