Squad Review 26.10.2021

nyasia

My customer status started today but I want to talk about a few good things that I noticed until I became a customer. My thanks to the support team and the chods family. They deal with problems really professionally and as soon as possible before purchasing. It is really pleasing to see the interest I expect to see from most big brands today from the chods family. Lets talk about the game and client now. 

The loader is very simple and understandable. I have not thoroughly tested the features of the cheat but the game can even be dominated by a few cheat features and these features already work perfectly. I will update my opinion after using it extensively. 

Edit Note:
Cheat itself works great.Simple and easy everything works as they described on store. Sadly I wasnt able to use their cheat longer but big thanks to Chods they  tried to fix it for me. When it wasn't avaible to fix anymore and they offered refund. I proud to be a member of chods even for a short time. I wish it was longer. Very professional and helpful team

Stay Safe & Enjoy Cheating 

Edited by nyasia
update
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.