wacksauce47

How to stay below the BE radar?..

Recommended Posts

Since the new hack is "coming soon"... My question is how do stay even more "safe" as a personal user of the hack when it finally comes out? I have no background when it comes coding or anything in that field, so idk how the whole detection process works. Are there any tips that the community can give so that we don't raise the BE flag for our individual accounts. I apologize, ahead of time for the lack of knowledge when it comes to this topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I remember correctly someone said to always use HWID Spoofer, play as normal as possible, and be careful how you send content creators to the black screen of shame.  Honestly I think if we use common sense we will all be alright. That means unlocking doors as a scav, looting through objects, and yeeting grenades through 6 doors and over a fence when you haven't made "contact" with a player is a less than good idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can do nothing about detection, that's up to Chod, but you can avoid manual bans by faking legitimacy.

So don't keep your survival rate/KD/streaks/accuracy too high, go in raid with some low-cost gear and purposely let players kill you (not only in Factory), if aimbotting, don't shoot always in the same body part. Don't do things that are impossible to do without hacks like looting unreachable scavs or using speedhacks (they might detect time discrepancies), unlocking doors that you don't have the key are also dangerous, etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno when chods comes up i will have seperate windows installation on seperate drive and usinng it only when i unplug my other drives.

 

As far as i understand from BE interview they do smart HWID detection. They know everything can be spoofed so they MOST PROBABLY leave some trace files in your system that identify or records file paths to identify your drive and make unique signature based on files you have.

 

I'm gonna use it simply

Different windows installation [all other drives unpluged from power]

Hwid spoofer

VPN

 

Don't underestimate BE - they are not dumb. 

Edited by JesusIsDead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JesusIsDead said:

Dunno when chods comes up i will have seperate windows installation on seperate drive and usinng it only when i unplug my other drives.

 

As far as i understand from BE interview they do smart HWID detection. They know everything can be spoofed so they MOST PROBABLY leave some trace files in your system that identify or records file paths to identify your drive and make unique signature based on files you have.

 

I'm gonna use it simply

Different windows installation [all other drives unpluged from power]

Hwid spoofer

VPN

 

Don't underestimate BE - they are not dumb. 

You are still putting your Mobo at risk with that plan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol just wait till some private cheat dev upload the module to bastian and he will personally make sure its siggged :)

 

 

Cant wait !!!

Edited by NukaCola798

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, there is really nothing we can do on our end other than not raging with the cheats to avoid getting caught by BE. It's mostly going to be on the shoulders' of the giant that is Chod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

You are still putting your Mobo at risk with that plan. 

If im using HWID spoofer im still putting mobo at risk?

 

The whole point why im using seperate hdd drive so the when i get banned "BE" don't leave trace files on my other legit hard drives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

You are still putting you Mobo at risk with that plan. 

i mean nothing is truly 100% luckily Chods knows what hes doing and as long as you follow the instructions and etc. youll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JesusIsDead said:

If im using HWID spoofer im still putting mobo at risk?

 

The whole point why im using seperate hdd drive so the when i get banned "BE" don't leave trace files on my other legit hard drives. 

My bad I read that as you were doing all that work and NOT spoofing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.