EFT Cheese Hype Train!

HankMeUp

6 minutes ago, Speedy123 said:

if its 100$ im not paying ill just play legit lol

If you would read around the page you can see this topic about the price has been addressed multiple times.

Its not a direct set price atm and they arent giving any words about ETA or the final Price. 

Im sure the team behind Chods will give some proper information as soon as they are ready to share something. 

There is a reason behind the waiting period. 

2 hours ago, Westy said:

If you would read around the page you can see this topic about the price has been addressed multiple times.

Its not a direct set price atm and they arent giving any words about ETA or the final Price. 

Im sure the team behind Chods will give some proper information as soon as they are ready to share something. 

There is a reason behind the waiting period. 

before the price was 18.99 GBP. i think 38.99 GBP is the reasonable price. or 39.99

if the price could be 34.99 it will be beautiful

i can afford the price always then :D

1 hour ago, yjh291111 said:

before the price was 18.99 GBP. i think 38.99 GBP is the reasonable price. or 39.99

if the price could be 34.99 it will be beautiful

i can afford the price always then :D

Apex is already 39.99 and it’s EAC so EFT with BE won’t be under 50 for sure 

7 hours ago, TheMiddle said:

I play apex from time to time but I don't cheese regularly.  For me personally,  games are not that important so I don't think I would pay $50+ for an exploit, Id just stop playing the game.   Not to say that what Chod and friends are doing isn't worth every dime I have, but to me cheese is a cherry on top of an already good sundae.  

So with that said,  It would be absolutely perfect for me if there was an option for a week long sub for like $15 so I could use that to gear up and go back to legit.   Id do a cheese week every month and that way the game experience would not be too broken and I could afford the AMAZING Chod experience.  Win Win.  

1 hour ago, lukeduke said:

Usually they don't do much on weekends. I remember only one time where there was an update on a Saturday!

I understand that fully. Coders are people too and I'm sure they want weekends off to chill with their loved ones, friends or whatever floats their boats.  Just can't express how excited I'm for the cheese ?

• Like 2

On 11/8/2019 at 8:01 AM, TheMiddle said:

AFAIK EAC is stronger than BE right now, due to additional funds that came when EAC got bought by Epic Games.

Hyped for the new EFT Cheese though, think I got to go back to EFT then :D