RIP Me: ChodsCheat4LIFE

Hackerman1337

Apparently everyone noticed my ChodsCheat4LIFE name lol. My friends were suppose to have names similar but they all changed it like idiots, before we could come to an agreement.

https://i.imgur.com/1q5yHdL.jpg Thanks to whoever posted this.

Here rests my accounts and my friends accounts: ChodsCheat4LIFE (was OGChodBone), CrownKiller, Crown(black in spanish lol, not getting banned here), and CrownPunisher. The crown people paid for extra benefits and I did the same thing, except the money went to the real developers. Chods Cheats has better coders than the coders for Tarkov. I was not banned using Chods, I was banned using some trash free cheat because the game consists of spawning and dying by being shot or glitched. I will never be able to use the account to troll the developers and players again, purposely speedhacking around to kill crowns and streamers who kiss-ass to the game. 

Woops, accidentally slipped and put my bitcoin address here incase anyone wants to give the devs a big "Fuck you" and fund my return. In fact, I accept all your shitty currencies that you lost money on anyways.

BTC:     3EHeEPViFip6b6rDdsXQpspXEBpQeavEk8

ETC:     0xcce3158D268D2A31911A8Eedf3c99e49b1d2021C

LTC:     MLhwm13YL9sRi8YaEkiP87gN1CP5eQeBGy

ZRX:     0x5d8687418fed2192DbA9CF06D1832dc6d59a8D82

PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/Biariuakbar

Edited by Hackerman1337
  • Like 1