Makaveli

Yo,

So I see that the cheats are down due to the recent ban wave, thank god I was away for 2 months. So I wanna get back to the VIP forums again but the only way I see that I could get my subscription back is to buy one of the cheats that are UP RIGHT NOW, and I don't wanna do that, I wanna wait till CS GO cheat is back. So, can I get the subscription without paying for a hack? Just by paying the money and entering the VIP section again till the CS GO hack is back?

You want access to the VIP section for free. Obviously No.

Wait until the cheat (Seems to be CS:GO) you paid for to come back online and fully operational and than proceed to talk either Chod or Emiiru about your subscription time compensation.

You want access to the VIP section for free. Obviously No.

Wait until the cheat (Seems to be CS:GO) you paid for to come back online and fully operational and than proceed to talk either Chod or Emiiru about your subscription time compensation.

No, I used to be a VIP until it was expired. I asked if I could buy VIP without having to buy another cheat other than CS GO. That's all.

This is not a possibility. You'll have to wait for the cheat to get back up, like everyone else.

There isn't much going on in the VIP section anyway.

Thank you, Emii.