Chods - The best ?

baloodk

I have now been a Chods member for about 6 months and I will still be because they are the only ones who respect their customers, help them in every way, and when you need help, they  answer it in such a short time .

they always up to date with the hacks and making sure that no costumer get banned ! in the whole time ive been here i never got banned from the games !

have not someone like them, even my mobile customer service is not so fast as them! therefore I would like to thank you for the great effort! 

Cheers guys ! keep up the good work !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baloodk said:

I have now been a Chods member for about 6 months and I will still be because they are the only ones who respect their customers, help them in every way, and when you need help, they  answer it in such a short time .

they always up to date with the hacks and making sure that no costumer get banned ! in the whole time ive been here i never got banned from the games !

have not someone like them, even my mobile customer service is not so fast as them! therefore I would like to thank you for the great effort! 

Cheers guys ! keep up the good work !

It really is very good, they are the best, I've used it in the past, hoping to use it again

So the one comment I would have one the conversation would be I have looked at others; and I would agree chod's is way better; and I will say why.

Basic launcher; no turning off antivirus, or removal you simply launch - and you have amazing. The Staff is friendly enough; the population is great. This is a win win.