First cheat i use

Deya

Hello everyone my name is Deya am new member here my rank is Global elite, and am noob in cheating chods is the first cheat i use, i dont know how to use this cheat there is so many settings and i dont know how to set them.
thanks

I always recommend to people that you read the CS:GO cheat guide so you know what each feature does, and then go into a local server with some bots. Start with a clean config and enable what you want. 

From there, just mess around with different settings that you feel comfortable with. Then, go into a causal server (or a pub server, whatever you can find closes to a competitive server settings without being in matchmaking). This way, you can give the settings a trial run with the config you've built. You can start tuning settings as you see fit. This way when you are comfortable with everything, you have a config that is tailored to your play style (as you are the one who created). 

With a config that you made for your play style, you can more easily tell what you normally would have done in a situation vs what you actually did because of the cheat's assistance. The more you are able to close that gap, the less likely anyone will call you out. If you want to get super serious you can even watch a demo of yourself playing without cheats and a demo of you playing with one (on the same map), so you can see how you handle different situations with and without the cheat. This is obviously the most time consuming, but it can be much harder to point and say "I wouldn't have done that without cheats."

While this does take quite a bit of time vs loading up someone else's config, I think it's the best way to ensure you stay looking legit. Although I can understand how you may want to just hop in and start gaming, so if that's the case just check out some popular configs as 7amadbk suggested.