Hell Let Loose Pre-Sale Questions

Ganjadood

Question

My friend (Bigbobrosss) referred me to Chod's for HLL hacks. I have a few questions before I buy, I also have a friend that would be interested as well:

1. Do you support Win 11 23H2 (22631.3296)

2. Does HLL have a kernel driver?

3. Can I use a third party spoofer? I have a reputable temp spoofer and I'm only interested in the product if I can use the spoofer, as I don't want my vanilla HWID leaked to EAC (If so, what would be the proper way, inject the hack then use my spoofer?)

4. Is the status page correct, has there never been a detection?

Thank you!

1 answer to this question

• Administrator
On 21/03/2024 at 07:06, Ganjadood said:

My friend (Bigbobrosss) referred me to Chod's for HLL hacks. I have a few questions before I buy, I also have a friend that would be interested as well:

1. Do you support Win 11 23H2 (22631.3296)

2. Does HLL have a kernel driver?

3. Can I use a third party spoofer? I have a reputable temp spoofer and I'm only interested in the product if I can use the spoofer, as I don't want my vanilla HWID leaked to EAC (If so, what would be the proper way, inject the hack then use my spoofer?)

4. Is the status page correct, has there never been a detection?

Thank you!

its listed on the store page what versions we support.

not sure what you mean with a kernal driver?

you can use a spoofer, just spoof after you have launched the cheat and before starting the game.

the status page is allways correct and updated when the status change, we dont hide detections or lie about them.