Honest Enlisted Review

pf01

The cheat for Enlisted presents a mixed bag of experiences. While it does enhance gameplay, it tends to make an already easy game even easier.

One major drawback is the lack of customizable settings in the cheat menu, particularly for the ESP function, which can become overly intrusive. Additionally, the aimbot, as noted in previous reviews, falls short in long-distance engagements.

Despite being a seasoned player, I found myself more often than not confused by the cheat's influence on my decision-making, leading to costly mistakes and untimely losing some matches. While racking up kills is undeniably satisfying, Enlisted's gameplay primarily consists of AI opponents, with human adversaries being scarce. This diminishes the thrill of competitive encounters.

However, the cheat does shine in certain aspects, notably in its ability to nullify weapon recoil. This feature, when combined with automatic weapons, can result in impressive kill streaks. Yet, the cheat's effectiveness ultimately hinges on teamwork and individual player performance, as it alone cannot guarantee victory.

Enhancements to the cheat could vastly improve its appeal, such as incorporating features to mimic natural gameplay, like a silent aimbot or an ESP that exclusively reveals visible enemies. Furthermore, introducing a skeletal ESP instead of the current glowing iteration could prevent overwhelming cheat players with excessive information about enemy positions.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent, the cheat might receive a rating of around 5 or 6. This indicates that while it offers some advantages, it also has significant drawbacks that hinder overall satisfaction and utility.

Edited by pf01