Fairlight 84 Down?

Hey i created my account yesterday to tryout your fairlight 84 cheats unfortunatly it injects and even show the menu but it has no use? 
No Esp function? i mean yeahr you have many buttons on the cheat it self but they do nothing?
aimbot also not working? Do i have to do something or what? Any one coud Please Help Me? o wpuld love to use it in fairlight and i do but it just not work. i mean jeahr its fun to press buttons in a menu in the game also it would be more fun if the button would have some funktions.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, abel_breen said:

Hey i created my account yesterday to tryout your fairlight 84 cheats unfortunatly it injects and even show the menu but it has no use? 
No Esp function? i mean yeahr you have many buttons on the cheat it self but they do nothing?
aimbot also not working? Do i have to do something or what? Any one coud Please Help Me? o wpuld love to use it in fairlight and i do but it just not work. i mean jeahr its fun to press buttons in a menu in the game also it would be more fun if the button would have some funktions.

if the game had an update we wont update the cheat anymore as its a free cheat and will get discontinued in that case.