Asking me to restart after setting something on my pc

elitegod97

Hi, this is my first time using Chod's cheats' product, so I have used many other cheats by other developers but none actually tells me that it was doing something on my pc. By that I mean when I first launch Chod's Cheats, it said something about setting my pc and thus required me to restart.. So I got curious... What did they do? Second time I relaunch after the reboot, I took the time to check the log and it said it was turning off prefetch and superfetch.. However, is it all they do? Why was there a need to restart? Is there any way to undo this after I don't use the cheats anymore? 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, elitegod97 said:

Hi, this is my first time using Chod's cheats' product, so I have used many other cheats by other developers but none actually tells me that it was doing something on my pc. By that I mean when I first launch Chod's Cheats, it said something about setting my pc and thus required me to restart.. So I got curious... What did they do? Second time I relaunch after the reboot, I took the time to check the log and it said it was turning off prefetch and superfetch.. However, is it all they do? Why was there a need to restart? Is there any way to undo this after I don't use the cheats anymore? 

you can change prefetch and superfetch settings if you want to, i dont know why you would but you can.

it simply reboots to make sure no prefetch are created of the client as that could be used againts your account.

• Like 1

On 29/10/2023 at 18:48, Xpi said:

you can change prefetch and superfetch settings if you want to, i dont know why you would but you can.

it simply reboots to make sure no prefetch are created of the client as that could be used againts your account.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! And yeah I just wanted to know if there was more than just turning off prefetch, because it mention that there was modifications made.

2023-10-30_215725.jpg

Edited by elitegod97

• Administrator
2 hours ago, elitegod97 said:

Thanks for taking the time to reply! And yeah I just wanted to know if there was more than just turning off prefetch, because it mention that there was modifications made.

2023-10-30_215725.jpg

thats the modifications it make. prefetch and superfetch