Escape From Tarkov HWID ban?

spensualism

Dear guys! I am curious to know what you think. 1 week ago i got banned in EFT 2nd time. At the first time when i got banned i received an email from BSG. After on the 2nd ban i didn't got any Email, i tryed to start the game and it says banned. When i went to the EFT website i saw next to my username "Banned". Yesterday i bought a new SSD and 2 new RAM (2x16GB DDR4 3200Mhz) before it i got 1 ram slot 16gb 2400mhz and 1 ssd and one hdd. Now i got 2 SSD 1 various and the same before. Anyway im curious to know what you think, 3 years ago i got HWID banned on Unturned aswell, but yesterday i tryed it, becouse i thinked i hope its will work. Finally worked. I literally tryed evertyhing to fix unturned ban as i said its about 3 years ago, i tryed spoofer for it reinstall windows literally EVERYTHING, and its fixed it. So my question, do you think it will fix EFT aswell? Becouse its BE aswell. (i dont bought 3rd account for testing HWID ban so I don't even know if I am) Thank you for your aswer guys!

On 26/10/2023 at 04:12, spensualism said:

Dear guys! I am curious to know what you think. 1 week ago i got banned in EFT 2nd time. At the first time when i got banned i received an email from BSG. After on the 2nd ban i didn't got any Email, i tryed to start the game and it says banned. When i went to the EFT website i saw next to my username "Banned". Yesterday i bought a new SSD and 2 new RAM (2x16GB DDR4 3200Mhz) before it i got 1 ram slot 16gb 2400mhz and 1 ssd and one hdd. Now i got 2 SSD 1 various and the same before. Anyway im curious to know what you think, 3 years ago i got HWID banned on Unturned aswell, but yesterday i tryed it, becouse i thinked i hope its will work. Finally worked. I literally tryed evertyhing to fix unturned ban as i said its about 3 years ago, i tryed spoofer for it reinstall windows literally EVERYTHING, and its fixed it. So my question, do you think it will fix EFT aswell? Becouse its BE aswell. (i dont bought 3rd account for testing HWID ban so I don't even know if I am) Thank you for your aswer guys!

yes be sure to buy a good spoofer not a cheap one too