Simply doesn't work.

balex

This review may be taken down, or flagged, oh well.

I bought this cheat 2 days ago, in hopes that it would be a simple process... However.

80 reboots later, 4 different error messages, and a cheat that only renders the menu, and c4 planted, it was not simple, and still doesn't work.

Aimbot, ALL esp besides C4, Recoil compensation, All broken.

I have followed the guides and tutorials to an exact T, and from running chods Escape from Tarkov cheat a few years ago, this is a complete quality downgrade.

I wish for this product to be updated and HEAVILY reworked as it just simply doesn't do anything, unless you have a fancy for cheats only displaying C4 icons on your screen. 

After disabling Secure boot, fast boot, VBS, grabbing a usb drive, setting OS to UEFO, installing a brand new version of 1909 windows, to 19045 windows, don't waste your money until you see posted updates about the cheat, because of the simple fact it just doesn't work.

And to my knowledge, there is zero update/discussion feed about this product, ticket up!

3 hours ago, balex said:

This review may be taken down, or flagged, oh well.

I bought this cheat 2 days ago, in hopes that it would be a simple process... However.

80 reboots later, 4 different error messages, and a cheat that only renders the menu, and c4 planted, it was not simple, and still doesn't work.

Aimbot, ALL esp besides C4, Recoil compensation, All broken.

I have followed the guides and tutorials to an exact T, and from running chods Escape from Tarkov cheat a few years ago, this is a complete quality downgrade.

I wish for this product to be updated and HEAVILY reworked as it just simply doesn't do anything, unless you have a fancy for cheats only displaying C4 icons on your screen. 

After disabling Secure boot, fast boot, VBS, grabbing a usb drive, setting OS to UEFO, installing a brand new version of 1909 windows, to 19045 windows, don't waste your money until you see posted updates about the cheat, because of the simple fact it just doesn't work.

And to my knowledge, there is zero update/discussion feed about this product, ticket up!

Hey bud, 

are you on the discord by chance? do you also have anydesk? i could take a look at it for you if you would like. 
I assume by ticket up you mean you have sent in a support ticket, if so smart decision. They might be able to see if something is wrong with the cheese like an update for the game that broke it. 

If thats not the case I'll gladly take a look at it for you. 

• 2 months later...

Pretty straight forward to set up, although i had to double and triple check the instructions since Im not used to changing my BIOS settings. I can confirm is working now on latest win10. Every setting in the cheat worked for me, very got banned in less than an hour, it was my second match using it and I was just running around without messing with anybody to get the feeling of it, probably detected?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...