what's some cool games you would like to see chods support

BackSlash

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, BackSlash said:

Chods has a lot of great games , but always room to grow. What would you like to see here.

Also I think it would be cool if you could buy 6 months keys for any game.

6 months subs wont happen, but your free to buy 6x 1 month subs.

I also feel like 6 month keys are too complicated. In case of a detection or shutdown of a cheat, after 1 month you would lose 5 months of a key and that would be too much work for the admins to extend your key of 5 months to another cheat. 1 month is perfect and a good amount of time. Also i would like to see games like PUBG, Tarkov, Destiny2 and Ark end up in chod, pretty much all the popular games cause why not. 😉

man i don't know i was thinking honestly "Albion online" knowing that's a pip dream especially if i would be the only one to buy it nothing to fancy just player radar for player location and like being able to filter and see resource nodes on my map of course there is a lot of other cool things you could put into the cheese but that's mostly what i would like and maybe like a soft ware for bots i would like to just have like 1-3 maybe 4 accounts on my old gaming laptop to have a dude mine and gather while I'm asleep or working but i don't think making bots is chod's style would be cool doe  one could only dream and i literally don't trust any one ells with this task cuz of shoty programing and i get ban in like 2min or its a fukin keyloger chod is the only cheese i trust