Detected

Power39925

i bought the cheats for another game and i cant even login to the members area or login to this site , such poor customer service here its unreal

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Power39925 said:

my 4th account was banned, after a few hours without playing it.. i played 1 hour and i left the game without beign banned, when i entered the game after a few hours the account was banned. ONLY ESP ( box and names ).

then your hwid banned, it has nothing to do with the cheat.

you will need new hardware or find a working hwid spoofer.

1 hour ago, Xpi said:

then your hwid banned, it has nothing to do with the cheat.

you will need new hardware or find a working hwid spoofer.

that's an excuse, if the hack is detectable you will be banned anyway of all accounts u create.. it would be better if they checked the cheat or test it better, surely they opened the game and took the screens its all they did.. they didn't even play for a while to make sure everything is alright. Honestly the support here is terrible and the responses are embarrassing.

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, Power39925 said:

that's an excuse, if the hack is detectable you will be banned anyway of all accounts u create.. it would be better if they checked the cheat or test it better, surely they opened the game and took the screens its all they did.. they didn't even play for a while to make sure everything is alright. Honestly the support here is terrible and the responses are embarrassing.

if it was detected everyone would be banned, so its not an excuse that you get banned anfter 1-3 hours as thats how a hwid ban works.

you really dont think we have tested it and seeing as we didnt get banned its not detected, no matter how much you think it is....

we are not forcing you to be here, if we are so horrible then go somewhere else. Your not the center of the univers nor are you the onlyone we provide support for, and as your issue is a hwid ban, there is nothing we can do in terms of support. We have tested it and its not detected if it was, the status would change, we dont hide detection as they are allways listed on the status page. and how do you know we didnt test it? you dont so stop spreading lies or ill stop you.

Guest Iskusstven_josr
Искусственный интеллект и технические инновации

17 hours ago, Xpi said:

if it was detected everyone would be banned, so its not an excuse that you get banned anfter 1-3 hours as thats how a hwid ban works.

you really dont think we have tested it and seeing as we didnt get banned its not detected, no matter how much you think it is....

we are not forcing you to be here, if we are so horrible then go somewhere else. Your not the center of the univers nor are you the onlyone we provide support for, and as your issue is a hwid ban, there is nothing we can do in terms of support. We have tested it and its not detected if it was, the status would change, we dont hide detection as they are allways listed on the status page. and how do you know we didnt test it? you dont so stop spreading lies or ill stop you.

well there were more than 4 people complaining on the forum about the cheat being detected, so i dont know what to say about that

Edited by red46

18 hours ago, Xpi said:

Lately, i've tried with hack and without the hack.. and the difference is simple, with hack the system bans me at 2 o 3hs of play AND without the hack Nothing happens, is allright!  That means i'm not banned by Hwid as u say, but logically if u were banned by hwid then for each account created you would be automatically banned and that doesn't happen in this case.

sooner or later it's detectable and the people are already presenting this problem, it's not to get angry.. someone has to tell you, im not a hater or anything.. just a person expressing a problem.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Power39925 said:

Lately, i've tried with hack and without the hack.. and the difference is simple, with hack the system bans me at 2 o 3hs of play AND without the hack Nothing happens, is allright!  That means i'm not banned by Hwid as u say, but logically if u were banned by hwid then for each account created you would be automatically banned and that doesn't happen in this case.

sooner or later it's detectable and the people are already presenting this problem, it's not to get angry.. someone has to tell you, im not a hater or anything.. just a person expressing a problem.

the thing is, if a cheat is detected then everyone that use it will get banned, simple as that, and that is just not the case here so clearly it is not detected.

if you can play without injecting and dosent get banned then more then likely you got hit by tracers.

its impossible for a cheat to be detected and only 4 ppl get banned out of all of our users, its just not possible.

we take bans and detections serious and never try to hide a detection as it will hurt us more to do so as we are not an exit scamming discord server provider, but 4 ppl getting banned is not a detection not even close.

it could be a feature detection assuming only thees 4 have used lets say the aimbot, and again thats just not something that happens as ppl tend to use aimbot if its there.

and this is why its important that you fill out a proper ban report right away in the correct ban report section as thats the only source we use to track bans, as it has the info we need.

• Xpi locked this topic