V5 error HELP!!!!

yabayi

• Administrator
3 hours ago, yabayi said:

All firewalls and anti-virus software have been uninstalled and disabled, but this error still occurs. I use Hunt: Showdown cheating

take a screenshot of the error popup as V5 is not an error.

9 hours ago, Xpi said:

follow the guide for hunt step by step.

Well, thank you for your advice first. Despite following the instructions, I went through all the Settings, including Discord, Fast-boot, and Secure-boot. But the problem remains. My screen shot.

1682339934166.jpg

• Administrator
9 hours ago, yabayi said:

Well, thank you for your advice first. Despite following the instructions, I went through all the Settings, including Discord, Fast-boot, and Secure-boot. But the problem remains. My screen shot.

1682339934166.jpg

make sure your bios is not in legacy mode and that all secure boot keys are delete. make sure your usb dont have a shadow partition on it and that it is fat32.

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, yabayi said:

I rechecked what you said and made sure them were in line with the requirements. But the question persisted, and I admit I was close to giving up. Do you have a video showing that?

you will need to google your motherboard or look in your manuel for how to change legacy to uefi bios, we cant help you as its done in your bios and sadly its not possible to do remotely.

iam sure you can find a guide, and maybe even a video of it by googling it for your motherboard.

• Like 1