Should add to Hunt showdown

xile

I've been using Hunt cheats for the past year and I love it. But I have a few suggestions on what you should add.

1. A spectator symbol : What that means is that if you wiped a team or even if your team dies, it should show who I spectating you/watching you.

2. Under Misc tab Should show Money machines, weapons on the ground, or traits, upgrade points, bloodline etc. Any poster or anything grabbable.

3. Instead of showing the meters under your team it should show just a blue outline.

4. Backtracking : Have a scale from 0-200miliseconds and what that does is whenever you shoot and lets say you have Backtracking at 100miliseconds you shoot and even if the person is running/behind someone on your screen when you shot it will kill them before they get behind something.

5. Also, add a toggle button for Players tab. What that means/does is you have it set to a specific key and if you want to hit a sus shot you toggle walls on hit it and toggle it off to make it seem more legit instead of being afk for a second and turning it off manually. 

6. Please make it where if you have the cheats toggled or not it doesn't show people that have extracted. Like when you have Hunt Cheats on it shows whoever went to that extract. Please fix it where it doesn't show anybody in that extract.

7. Can you make it where if you only had no sway on which i Always run can you make it where our teammates outlines are still on and not there weapons. THATS A BIG ONE for me

~Just a few suggestions! Thanks, xiLe

Edited by xile
  • Like 1