Dbd Review

thierry12318

hands down one of their gems. used it for 2 weeks and its pretty satisfying and fun to use. Much laughs for sure.

all the features as far as im concerned works just fine except the no interaction thing and the no clip. now maybe i just dont quite know how theses works.

but even without knowing how to uses theses 2 features i mean you can have countless hours of fun. for me all the rest worked just fine.

for legit settings i recommand setting speed anywhere from 1.15 to 1.20 , setting   a keybind  and mostly press it when you break line of sight for a slight but allright speed boost. if you thought looping was fun ho boy wait till you do this lool. can even crank up the speed to 1.26 when ur doing this but at that poind ur pretty dang fast.  had a blast. if your hesitant to try it out well dont (Just do it) do be sure to follow the steps by steps guides tho in Support/guide Very important.

Edited by thierry12318
corecting a word
  • Like 2

• Administrator
3 hours ago, thierry12318 said:

hands down one of their gems. used it for 2 weeks and its pretty satisfying and fun to use. Much laughs for sure.

all the features as far as im concerned works just fine except the no interaction thing and the no clip. now maybe i just dont quite know how theses works.

but even without knowing how to uses theses 2 features i mean you can have countless hours of fun. for me all the rest worked just fine.

for legit settings i recommand setting speed anywhere from 1.15 to 1.20 , setting   a keybind  and mostly press it when you break line of sight for a slight but allright speed boost. if you thought looping was fun ho boy wait till you do this lool. can even crank up the speed to 1.26 when ur doing this but at that poind ur pretty dang fast.  had a blast. if your hesitant to try it out well dont (Just do it) do be sure to follow the steps by steps guides tho in Support/guide Very important.

thank you for the kind review.

On 06/03/2023 at 03:21, thierry12318 said:

Becarefull  if you abuse it too much you get some many reports and perma ban.  make sure you use them slightly . those 3

options speed, skin and spree kill or escape