Connection of Games with EAC

kimbo123

Hi guys I have a question for you. I already have a ban maybe a hardware ID ban in Hunt Showdown. You use Easy anti cheat for this. I have a question, is the HardwareID ban already account spanning also for other games like Marauders? I was banned the first time in Marauders and wonder why. Is the hardware ID ban visible to eac for all EAC games? I need to know please. Because then it makes no sense for me to get other cheese if they are protected by Eac. Thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks for your quick reply. How do you think Marauders bans? I'm beginning to suspect that I have an IP ban. I know that the Ip ban is easy to bypass and that normally it is not banned, but it is strange because I was also banned on another PC and there only ESP was used. What do you think?

• Thanks 1

The same with Hunt Showdown. I will 100% have a hardware ID ban. I heard on reddit that if you have an Hardware ID ban - you have to format your pc 100% because EAC places files on the computer. I know you can't play without a spoofer. I bought a working spoofer for Huntshowdown and still got banned 24 hours later. I would like to combine the spoofer with chods but now I'm afraid that Eac files will be placed on my computer.

Does anyone know if I need to consider more than protection`?
1. VPN
2. spoofer
3. chods

what more can I do to have even more security?

Edited by kimbo123
  • Like 1

sounds for me like that your spoofer is detected ? ...
but if you want to pick that out change your IP , use your spoofer and play without cheese injecting and wait if you get banned again

if yes your spoofer is detected

normally they should not ban your IP but who knows that what EAC is doing ...

in my opinion Escape from Tarkov and maybe DayZ are the only one which do a IP ban in more cases

you can also install revo uninstaller its a free programm which deinstall your traces from Steam, the game, and EAC

or iam completly wrong

and you play too obvious even with the Esp so they easily catch you out

if the product from chods would be detected there would be much more people complain about a ban so you should be safe from that point

1. change your VPN - try it again to play the game - if that work - perfect - if not 2.

2. get a new spoofer or change your hardware parts

thank you for your answer. I have one last question, is it enough to replace individual hardware parts or do I have to completely replace everything? I have already collected a lot of information. 

I will try it all out and check it out. It does not matter if I play with or without spoofer. I always get banned. I can promise you that I will not play too crazy, I am 18 years in the ESP game. But thank you for all the ideas :)!🙃

hm for a game like Marauders and Hunt it should be enough if you replace your RAM / Motherboard / CPU / HDD / SSD they banned one of these Parts you can replace them one by one,

for the Ram you can dry a different slot example when your Ram is on slot 1 and 2 change them to 3 and 4

did you changed your IP ?

when you get banned without the Spoofer your main hardware is banned

when you get banned with a spoofer thats crazy this can be only 2 thinks , spoofer detection or an IP ban / Mac adress

no problem 🙂

• Like 1