My Introduction

fix001

Hello everyone here in this lovely Community,

my name is fix001 after a long long time being a member here (2019) i want to introduct myself.

i live in Germany so my english is not the best but i try to be better 🙂

my Journey started like everyones started and somedays i had the felt that is not enough you want to be better, better than others you want to reach something what you couldnt reach by yourself

so i decided to use "unfair" methods and thats the reason why i joined this community in the Year 2019 for the Tarkov cheese which was in this year available

i stayed here for a long time but never really joined any discussion here or never said a hello

after Tarkov was down i decided to take my way in Squad a few months and enjoyed my time here very well, every 2 days i came up to the forum and looked what the Devs from Chods posted about news/updates/ or just some nice informations for us i dont know why i did this but Chods gave me always the feel not only to be costumer because they care about us as a community

they talk to us and give us many advices, in my time here using their cheeses i never got banned in any game and thats awesome , their safety is incredible

after all my subscriptions expired i decided to take a break from cheesing a long time

i learned many about using cheeses (legit) to stay safe as long as i can

and now 2022 i decided to come back but not only for a few weeks or a month i want to pass my knowledge what i know to the community and want to help if someone have a problem, because many people helpd me in the past when i had a problem with something

thanks for reading 🙂

• Like 3

8 hours ago, fix001 said:

Hello everyone here in this lovely Community,

my name is fix001 after a long long time being a member here (2019) i want to introduct myself.

i live in Germany so my english is not the best but i try to be better 🙂

my Journey started like everyones started and somedays i had the felt that is not enough you want to be better, better than others you want to reach something what you couldnt reach by yourself

so i decided to use "unfair" methods and thats the reason why i joined this community in the Year 2019 for the Tarkov cheese which was in this year available

i stayed here for a long time but never really joined any discussion here or never said a hello

after Tarkov was down i decided to take my way in Squad a few months and enjoyed my time here very well, every 2 days i came up to the forum and looked what the Devs from Chods posted about news/updates/ or just some nice informations for us i dont know why i did this but Chods gave me always the feel not only to be costumer because they care about us as a community

they talk to us and give us many advices, in my time here using their cheeses i never got banned in any game and thats awesome , their safety is incredible

after all my subscriptions expired i decided to take a break from cheesing a long time

i learned many about using cheeses (legit) to stay safe as long as i can

and now 2022 i decided to come back but not only for a few weeks or a month i want to pass my knowledge what i know to the community and want to help if someone have a problem, because many people helpd me in the past when i had a problem with something

thanks for reading 🙂

Hello and Welcome to Chods. I would agree and say that I have a similar story. Tarkov cheat was everything for me at the time and was sad to see it go. Regardless of that, chods does provide solid cheats and I have never been banned before while using their cheese. Glad you are making a comeback and trying to be more involved with community. Happy cheesing and chat later!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Xpi locked this topic