Small question and idea about cheat

Shay

Good day,

I wanted to know if you can not set your cheat so that the cheat functions are not visible when streaming or recording?

I have seen today with a colleague who uses a cheat for dbd when streaming via Twitch too although he has cheated you did not see it in the stream ?

Is it maybe because your cheat works via a usb stick and his is started normally from the Pc ?

Would be mega cool to have such a function also with you that one would be instead of usb stick via the Pc Startbar

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Shay said:

Good day,

I wanted to know if you can not set your cheat so that the cheat functions are not visible when streaming or recording?

I have seen today with a colleague who uses a cheat for dbd when streaming via Twitch too although he has cheated you did not see it in the stream ?

Is it maybe because your cheat works via a usb stick and his is started normally from the Pc ?

Would be mega cool to have such a function also with you that one would be instead of usb stick via the Pc Startbar

our cheats are not streamproof and its not a planned feature for now.

it has nothing to do with the usb, the usb is an extra security layer that your friend dont have, again not related to streamproof.