Deadside Review from the very Beginning

red bull molester

As of right now the deadside cheat is down and being worked on. But I have around 250 hours using this deadside cheat and I really enjoy it! From the beginning when I first got this cheat I really liked it, you could see what was in mission loot boxes before you even started the mission, that was rally helpful. You could also see what was inside of key creates and choose what kind of weapon you wanted before you unlocking the crate. Also there was speedhack in the very beginning when this cheat first came out but over time all of those features have been taken out of the cheat which is very unfortunate. In the last update for the cheat they even took out no sway on guns when aiming down scopes. Overall this cheat has been getting worst and worst over time but improving in certain ways. For example the aimbot and esp are near perfect. But all the small thing are getting worst over time.

Aimbot: 8.5/10

ESP:  7/10

Edited by red bull molester
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• red bull molester changed the title to Deadside Review from the very Beginning
  • 2 weeks later...