Hey Yall!!

NightWalker777

Hey how yall doing? Im newer to Chods but not in the game cheese scene. I been around the block with cheats since 2013ish. First game i ever started was with black hawk down using trainers.  I would love to give the scum cheese here a go. I just stumbled across chods on a google search and though what the hell lets try and give it a go!! Thank yall for what you do.  F*** Battle Eye and EAC!! Woohooo

Edited by NightWalker777
not allowed to mention other providers.

• Administrator

Welcome to Chod's community, most day to day cheat are done on our discord, so if you have not joined that yet, i strong advise you to do.

and on a small side not, please read our rules(most regarding nameing other providers) as thats something we dont like;)

On 13/04/2022 at 03:02, NightWalker777 said:

Hey how yall doing? Im newer to Chods but not in the game cheese scene. I been around the block with cheats since 2013ish. First game i ever started was with black hawk down using trainers.  I would love to give the scum cheese here a go. I just stumbled across chods on a google search and though what the hell lets try and give it a go!! Thank yall for what you do.  F*** Battle Eye and EAC!! Woohooo

Welcome! Have fun :)

• 1 year later...
  • Xpi locked this topic