Rust Alt Account

CodezBlack

I was contemplating the purchase of the Rust cheat and I was wondering if I bought Rust on an Alt Steam account and get banned. Will I be banned on my main account? It worked for DayZ so I'm curious if it would be the same for Rust. Or does Rust IP/HWID ban? Would it be best to use a spoofer also?

• Administrator
19 hours ago, CodezBlack said:

I was contemplating the purchase of the Rust cheat and I was wondering if I bought Rust on an Alt Steam account and get banned. Will I be banned on my main account? It worked for DayZ so I'm curious if it would be the same for Rust. Or does Rust IP/HWID ban? Would it be best to use a spoofer also?

There is no answere to that, as how they ban is random.

however, in most cases if you get banned on an alt account(that is not linked in any way) your main account will be fine. There has been some rare cases where ppl have gotten banned on more than 1 account as they used the accounts on the same pc and mains got banned too, this is however extreamly rare and most likely wont happen.

rust can ip ban but most only modded servers do that, again in rare cases eac do it aswell. Eac do hwid ban so yes a spoofer would be a good thing just keep in mind its an extra detection factor as spoofers tend to get banned more then cheats.