Black Ops 3 Recovery Service For PC And Cold war Services for PC/All consoles- Reputable with a lot of feedback

ArmorAll

ATTACH type="full" width="958px" height="248px" alt="Screenshot_1.png"]4169[/ATTACH]

Hey guys, ArmorAll here I'm here to advertise my services for Call of Duty Black ops and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war, below you can fined my services and prices. In order to access my services please join my discord server: [URL='https://discord.com/invite/ghXz3W9']Join the ArmorAll's Modding Services PC only Discord Server![/URL]

[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)][SIZE=6][B][I]Black ops 3[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]Zombies     Price: $5[/COLOR][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Unlock All
[*]Unlock All Achievements
[*]Max Rank
[*]Any Rank
[*]Liquid Divinium
[*]All EE's/Super EE
[*]Legit Stats
[*]Max Guns
[*]Calling Cards
[/LIST]
[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)][B]Multiplayer  Price: $10[/B][/COLOR]
[LIST]
[*]Dark Matter
[*]Level 1000
[*]Crypto Keys
[*]Calling Cards
[*]Max Guns
[*]Unlock All Achievements
[*]Hero Gear
[/LIST]

[B][I][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)][SIZE=5]How the process works[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Step 1[/B][/COLOR]
react for a ticket in the  #-buy-here channel with what you would like to purchase and i will respond asap.
[B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Step 2[/COLOR][/B]
You will then make payment and i will invite you to my game so i can begin giving you what you purchased.
[B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Step 3

Zombies: [/COLOR][/B]
When we are in game all you need to do is make sure you run around so you do not get kicked for inactivity. When the order is complete i will notify you and i will then end the game.
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Multiplayer:[/COLOR]
For multiplayer I need access to your steam account in order to deliver the services which roughly takes around 5 - 15 minutes depending on how much crypto keys you want.

[B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Step 4[/COLOR][/B]
If you are happy that you have received everything you payed for please leave a feedback in the #-feedback channel it would mean alot!

[B][I][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]Black ops Cold War[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]Zombies - [/COLOR][/B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]$50 | Extra $10 if you would like to add a friend to the lobby[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

- All Zombies Camos
- Level 1 - 1000
- Max Weapon levels
- 1 shot Dark aether