Just a suggestion EFT

Deathorino

I dont know if this is the correct location to post a suggestion, I could've sworn there was a suggestion tab but i cant seem to find it? Maybe im just blind, sorry in advance if this isn't the correct spot.

YES, i am fully aware EFT cheese isn't out yet and that chods team is still working on it. Just thought while working they could potentially look into adding a cheese to the Flea market. So we all see those Great deals on there like a paracord for 17k or graphic card for like 40k. But with so many people clicking on it, it may just be a chance game.

Maybe add a cheese to where it can auto buy or a macro that hits Left +click and Y instantaneously?

I believe AHK scripts and all that you can use to create a macro like that is already detectable, so perhaps a work around in the upcoming EFT cheese would be pretty dope!

Cheers, first post on here.

Death

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Deathorino said:

I dont know if this is the correct location to post a suggestion, I could've sworn there was a suggestion tab but i cant seem to find it? Maybe im just blind, sorry in advance if this isn't the correct spot.

YES, i am fully aware EFT cheese isn't out yet and that chods team is still working on it. Just thought while working they could potentially look into adding a cheese to the Flea market. So we all see those Great deals on there like a paracord for 17k or graphic card for like 40k. But with so many people clicking on it, it may just be a chance game.

Maybe add a cheese to where it can auto buy or a macro that hits Left +click and Y instantaneously?

I believe AHK scripts and all that you can use to create a macro like that is already detectable, so perhaps a work around in the upcoming EFT cheese would be pretty dope!

Cheers, first post on here.

Death

This is not the correct place to post suggestions, you want to use our roadmap(mouseover support)

ill close this topic so it dont turn in to a spam fest, just re do your suggestion in the roadmap and its all guuci

• Xpi locked this topic