EFT Review | xoxo

Xsycotic

Well, Here is a honest to god review on the EFT Cheat from Chods Cheats

Pricing wise, I'd definitely say It's worth the buy, the features It comes with and the constant 24/7 support Is absolutely amazing.

Features such as ESP and the No-Recoil were above and beyond my expectations. Launching and setting up the cheat was just as easy. Everything was plain and simple and straight forward. Their wasn't any additional programs or third party injectors you had to use. Whatever comes within the download Is what you're going to need.

Some people may complain "You need a USB to run it "wHiCh iS eXtErNaL dEvICe". Yea, no you don't I use it without a usb Using hard disk partitions (very easy to set up just message me).

All In all a very solid cheat everything It comes with Is extremely worth it. Along with making Configs easily accessible rather then having to download a config and drag It into a config folder, You simply have to follow someone on the forum and refresh your config box to have the certain config you have just followed appear In your cheat.

If you have any questions or would like me to show you any of the features first hand VIA screen share you're welcome to add my Discord Ping#9501.

Everyone have a blessed day and amazing holidays.

• Like 1