Jump to content
fAITH

CSGO Anti-aim

Recommended Posts

Hello, quick request from me if possible?
Would it be possible for chod's cheats developers to work on anti aim?
I know I am requesting a lot, but most of current private/ p2c cheats have some kind of AA which is unresolvable for others, or it is really hard to resolve it.
But the current most effective AA for chods (Emotion, Emillion) gets pretty much tapped everytime by cheats on a similar level.
It is a really good cheat I am not saying it isn't but, I would just like to ask if possible for an Anti Aim which would give others hard time to resolve.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You getting tapped is based on how you're playing, the angles you're holding, and the other persons resolver. You can try and attempt to counter being resolved by turning up/down your fakelag, try out all the anti aim combinations, and hold angles that give you an advantage. I don't think the developers would like to change their anti aims just because one person is having trouble with it. Hope this helped :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chods needs a LBY breaker, and a few other hvh updates but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dunno what "Anti LBY" exactly is. Try to switch ur aa's if u get tapped. Chods have some decent aa combos. U just need to find aa's that fit ur playstyle. I really like Emo Fbehind jitter, just try some combinations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 8:51 AM, SeaWorldSucks said:

Chods needs a LBY breaker, and a few other hvh updates but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dunno what "Anti LBY" exactly is. Try to switch ur aa's if u get tapped. Chods have some decent aa combos. U just need to find aa's that fit ur playstyle. I really like Emo Fbehind jitter, just try some combinations.

Anti-LBY is an LBY breaker, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, silent said:
On 08/09/2017 at 1:51 PM, SeaWorldSucks said:

Chods needs a LBY breaker, and a few other hvh updates but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dunno what "Anti LBY" exactly is. Try to switch ur aa's if u get tapped. Chods have some decent aa combos. U just need to find aa's that fit ur playstyle. I really like Emo Fbehind jitter, just try some combinations.

Anti-LBY is an LBY breaker, lol.
It's not that good then :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, silent said:

Every 'code' is different, sorry it's not up to your expectations. :)

I am not saying it's not up to my expectations, however quite a few users have pointed the Anti aim lacking features, and being to easy to resolve :/
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fAITH said:
I am not saying it's not up to my expectations, however quite a few users have pointed the Anti aim lacking features, and being to easy to resolve :/
 
Chods focus isn't HvH, never was his intention was, reason being he stopped caring since people just would want more and more.. and never stop. Edited by silent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, silent said:
Chods focus isn't HvH, never was his intention was, reason being he stopped caring since people just would want more and more.. and never stop.
Then why is it advertised as: #1 for legit and "HVH"?
Because that is the only reason I got the cheat: for rage and HvH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fAITH said:
Then why is it advertised as: #1 for legit and "HVH"?
Because that is the only reason I got the cheat: for rage and HvH.
And do almost every other cheat provider says that their cheat is the best in every area? Yeah!
So what's the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, silent said:
And do almost every other cheat provider says that their cheat is the best in every area? Yeah!
So what's the problem?
The problem is you pay a premium price for something that isn't worth it, i'm sorry but as far as if i'm paying for something then i want stuff back, I get no refund policy and so on. But don't you think £59.99 per year is a lot for something that doesn't even get new features? Since I am here from July no feature has been added, nothing has been changed (except fixes) people have requested stuff but nothing has been done about it.
For a similar price you can get something much better (I am not advertising anything just proving a point.)
And I am not getting this info from nowhere, I know people who left chods, just because it was so outdated with HvH features, and it doesn't keep up with the other p2cs available. 
I also guarantee you that if you were to do a survey, 65-80% of people with active CSGO subscriptions use it for HvH, and MM Rage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, silent said:
And do almost every other cheat provider says that their cheat is the best in every area? Yeah!
So what's the problem?
Do you think there is nothing wrong with the cheat if every time you go on a HvH server, people lough at you and call you out?
If you think there is nothing wrong with it, then why did Jutes leave and go to skeet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fAITH said:
Do you think there is nothing wrong with the cheat if every time you go on a HvH server, people lough at you and call you out?
If you think there is nothing wrong with it, then why did Jutes leave and go to skeet? 
a. If you bought a year worth's first rather than trying out a month first, that's dumb.
b. Developers are tired and done with peoples shit like what clearly you're doing, requesting, requesting.. and let me say it again, requesting. People will just want more no matter how much you give, I can easily say this as I've been the Chods community for longer then most, ask Emiiru about this.
c. Not to mention exactly almost everyone say's that HvH is play style, uff yah. As I raped with Chods even at it's current state.
d. Developers want to move on to different games, I don't deny maybe they won't add more stuff.. but yet there's not much you can do, and I've already been where you were at.
e. Move on to a different provider, (duh) yet if you bought a year with no relocation of even trying it first, well that's your fault.
f. I can continue and provide more evidence but complaining continuously really won't do much, make a support ticket to bring up your problems for this obviously, wait, and see what happens.
g. No one should care if you're the best at HvH as it's a game made for entertainment rather for being the champion, with the ego's in HvH it's pretty sad to say your life is shit if someone could have a ego the size of the planet. (Just in general since most people in HvH do have this ego, and you shouldn't care if people made or will make 'fun' of you, nor do you need respect.. it's a fucking game.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, silent said:
a. If you bought a year worth's first rather than trying out a month first, that's dumb.
b. Developers are tired and done with peoples shit like what clearly you're doing, requesting, requesting.. and let me say it again, requesting. People will just want more no matter how much you give, I can easily say this as I've been the Chods community for longer then most, ask Emiiru about this.
c. Not to mention exactly almost everyone say's that HvH is play style, uff yah. As I raped with Chods even at it's current state.
d. Developers want to move on to different games, I don't deny maybe they won't add more stuff.. but yet there's not much you can do, and I've already been where you were at.
e. Move on to a different provider, (duh) yet if you bought a year with no relocation of even trying it first, well that's your fault.
f. I can continue and provide more evidence but complaining continuously really won't do much, make a support ticket to bring up your problems for this obviously, wait, and see what happens.
g. No one should care if you're the best at HvH as it's a game made for entertainment rather for being the champion, with the ego's in HvH it's pretty sad to say your life is shit if someone could have a ego the size of the planet. (Just in general since most people in HvH do have this ego, and you shouldn't care if people made or will make 'fun' of you, nor do you need respect.. it's a fucking game.)
What you just said still doesn't answer my question, if the devs do want to to move on to other games, then why is the cheat being advertised "For Legit and HvH", if it's main focus is "legit cheating" and rage isn't updated, then the cheat is false advertised which is illegal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.