Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
arielevental

A question

Recommended Posts

I'm new here, came before 2 days I think..
I really want to buy 1 of the cheats and be in the community but I have to wait 3 months?
There is anything to make it faster or maybe I don't really have to wait 3 months?
Thanks for helping guys :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arielevental said:

I'm new here, came before 2 days I think..
I really want to buy 1 of the cheats and be in the community but I have to wait 3 months?
There is anything to make it faster or maybe I don't really have to wait 3 months?
Thanks for helping guys :)

Those are requirments they have set there is no way around it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, justskills1 said:
3 minutes ago, arielevental said:

I'm new here, came before 2 days I think..
I really want to buy 1 of the cheats and be in the community but I have to wait 3 months?
There is anything to make it faster or maybe I don't really have to wait 3 months?
Thanks for helping guys :)

Those are requirments they have set there is no way around it.

so what am I suppose to do here 90 days now? :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, justskills1 said:
Well there is nothing I can do about it. If you want you can try out chods csgo cheat you wouldn't regret it.

Well I don't play CS anymore.. :(
Maybe I can prove my age and location to prove I'm not some anti-cheat system employe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, arielevental said:
3 minutes ago, justskills1 said:
Well there is nothing I can do about it. If you want you can try out chods csgo cheat you wouldn't regret it.

Well I don't play CS anymore.. :(
Maybe I can prove my age and location to prove I'm not some anti-cheat system employe?
I wont lie to you if you don't meet those requirments your application will get denied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to be a memeber for at least 3 months and purchase a cheat from here, those are the main requirements and if you dont have those requirements fulfilled then dont even try making an app

Edited by PoisonCobra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jamesbeess said:

Trust needed. It all depend on admin. Good luck guys


I really don't think it depends on the admin. You don't meet the requirements, you get denied. Period Edited by qNxX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.